SERVICOM is an acronym for Service Compact with All Nigerians. It was established in 2004.
FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICOM UNIT OF THE BOARD
- Co-ordinate the formation and operation of SERVICOM charter and service improvement plans in the Board
- Monitor and report progress of the Board under SERVICOM obligations through compliance Evaluations using the SERVICOM index to carryout surveys or services and customers satisfaction, publicize charters and sensitize the citizenry to demand quality service as a right at all times.
- Coordination and monitoring the Board’s performance.
- Conducting Regular Evaluation and Ratings of Service Delivery level to measure excellence. (In collaboration with SERVICOM National headquarter Abuja)
- Conducting spot checks on security men/Receptionist and how polite/courteous they are.
- To facilitate a safe and conducive working environment for staff at all levels of service delivery.
- To institute complaints procedure including Grievance Redress mechanism at the Board.
- To ensure the promotion of quality assurance and best practices in the performance of our functions.
- To facilitate a comprehensive and effective training policy for frontline staff on customer relations and related matters.
- To manage links with strategic partners and other stakeholders on service delivery, market research and customer care/relations etc.
- Inauguration of SERVICOM Unit of TVET Institution in Nigeria.
- To monitor the conduct of yearly promotional examination of the Board.
For SERVICOM related issues, please contact any of the following:
i. Yusuf Rufai
Complaint Desk Officer
ii Ahmad Ibrahim Alhassan
Charter Desk Officer